- NorthStar: Advanced data processing and visualization platform that follows the serverless computing paradigm (2016 - 2017)
- AmeriFlux: American network of micrometeorological tower sites to measure the exchanges of carbon dioxide, water vapor, and energy between the biosphere and atmosphere (2013 - 2014).
- FRIEDA: Flexible robust intelligent elastic data management (2013 - 2014).
- COST IC0804: Energy efficiency in large scale distributed systems (2010 - 2012).
- Snooze: A scalable, fault-tolerant, and energy-efficiency virtual machine management sysem (2009 - 2012).
- EcoGrappe: Design an operating system which is able to automatically manage the energy consumption of a cluster (2009 - 2012).
- Kerrighed: A Single System Image operating system for clusters (2007 - 2009).
- XtreemOS: A Linux-based Operating System, supporting Virtual Organizations over Grid Computing platforms (2007 - 2009).
- Compiz: Designed and implemented a SmackPad plugin which leverages the IBM ThinkPad HDAPS sensor to switch desktops (2007 - 2008).
You can find my open source codes on Github.